Xfer Records Serum & Serum FX v1.33b4 Full version Download
Xfer Records Serum is a wavetable synthesizer with a high-quality sound, visual and creative workflow-oriented interface, with an integrated wavetable editor for creating your own unique wavetable sets. Serum has a Wavetable editor built right in- you can create your own wavetables in a variety of ways.
The dream synthesizer didn’t seem to exist: a wavetable synthesizer with high-quality sound, a workflow-oriented visual and creative interface to make sound creation and alteration fun rather than tedious, and the ability to to “drill down” when desired, to create / import / edit / transform wavetables and manipulate them in real time playback. Ableton Live Suite v10.1.25 Full version For Windows Free Download
Xfer Records Serum v1.33b4 Detailed Feature:
- YOUR OWN AUDIO / CREATE CUSTOM WAVES WITH EASE: Serum has a built-in wavetable editor where you can create your own wavetables in various ways. Import audio directly from audio files: Serum has a variety of methods and options to analyze the audio and divide it into individual waveforms.
- ULTRA CLEAN OSCILLATORS: Wavetable playback requires digital resampling to reproduce different frequencies. Without considerable care and a lot of number calculations, this process will create audible artifacts. Artifacts mean that you are (perhaps unknowingly) saturating your mix with unwanted tones / frequencies. Many popular wavetable synthesizers are surprisingly bad at suppressing artifacts.
- MODULATION – WORK THE WAY YOU WANT: The modulation system allows you to drag and drop connections between mod sources and destinations. Do you want an LFO that controls a filter cutoff? Just drag the LFO title onto the Cut Knob. This LFO-> Filter connection will now also appear in the Mod Matrix.
- WAVETABLE HANDLING IN REAL TIME: In addition to moving through the set of wavetables (up to 256 make up a single oscillator), you can manipulate the waveform in a separate real-time process called Warp. This allows FM / AM / RM / Oscillator Sync and many other ways to modify the waveform, including “Remap” modes, a graphics editor for drawing your own custom table manipulations.
- TYPES OF FILTERS: The serum includes all the filter types found in LFOTool, plus some new ones. Flangers, Phasers, and Comb filters, all of which can keep track of the musical note you play. Dual filter types allow you to control or transform between filter types. Get creative with outliers for filters like downsampling, or unique filter types found nowhere before, like the dirty-sounding French LPF.
- INTEGRATED EFFECTS SUITE: An effects rack with 10 effect modules lets you take your sound to the finish line inside Serum. The effects can be reordered to any configuration you want. Virtually all effect parameters are also available as modulation destinations. This is especially useful for monophonic synth sounds. For example, apply an LFO to control the size of the reverb or wet / dry, or the speed to control the amount of distortion.
- ADVANCED UNISON: Serum will let you stack a single oscillator to use up to 16 voices. Each of the wavetable oscillators have a number of unison advanced parameters. Stack settings allow for note (e.g. octave) layering to get a fuller sound for a single note-press. Set the unison voices to all have their unique waveform at once with the Unison WT Pos setting, or have them all skewed in a different way with the unison Warp control. A variety of unison tuning modes per-oscillator let you get the stack sound blooming or swarming like you want.
Features of Xfer Serum:
- Create and process waveforms using formula functions
- So, you can import the sound, and once the sound is imported, you have the options to analyze the sound to separate it into waveforms.
- It can convert between different wavetables using standard linear interpolation or harmonic/spectral transformation.
- An impressive wavetable synthesizer with a creative interface for the workflow to create and modify very high-quality sound, visuals and sound.
- You have a wavetable editor where you can create your own wavetables in different ways.
- [OS]: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10
- [RAM]: 1 GB of RAM required.
- [HDD]: 1 GB of free space required.
- [CPU]: Intel Dual Core processor or later.
- CPU with SSE2
- Windows 7 SP1, or Mac OS X 10.6 or greater
- VST2.4 , AU or AAX compatible host software.
Serum comes with over 450 presets, 144 wavetables.
Available as VST, AU, AAX both 32 and 64bit.