Kazrog – KClip 3.1.0 (VST, AAX, AU) [WIN.OSX x86 x64] Free Download [Latest]
Kazrog – KClip is the latest version of their mastering plugin. It was rewritten from scratch and got EBU / LUFS metering, multi-band operation, new engine, low latency mode, and other new features and improvements. Download ArtsAcoustic Reverb VST for MacOS X Download Latest Version
The Kazrog – KClip is the most transparent way to increase the apparent volume of your mixes during mastering. If you’ve been envious of professional mastering studios with expensive high-end converters that are elegantly trimmed as a final stage of mastering, KClip will give you 100% as good (if not better) results out of the box. Whether you want to mix fluid and dynamic, or have clients demanding you help them win the volume war (anyone wins?), KClip will make sure your mix maintains clarity and musicality.
KClip is the most transparent way to increase the apparent volume of your masters, tracks, and buses. KClip isn’t just for mastering, in fact, it’s also incredibly useful for adding warmth, distortion, or saturation to individual tracks, use it to fatten up drums, bass, synths, guitars, vocals, and more. It is become the choice of top producers and engineers in pop, rock, hip hop, EDM, audio publishing, sound design, and audio forensics.
Professional sound creation software is what sound producers and creators always need. Professional sound creators can use this exciting and brilliant audio tool for mixing, mastering, producing, and other sound tasks. From guitar to any other instrument, this tool offers a wide range of audio functions to aid you in sound production. Increase the volume, pitch, frequency and more to give your sound file a new dimension.
- Incredible quality 16x oversampling implementation – less aliasing noise than any competing clipper plug-in we’ve tested (up to -50 dB less than the competition!)
- Linear phase signal path.
- Adjustable clipping shape (from hard clipping to soft clipping, and everything in between).
- The protection lever ensures that no peak between samples exceeds 0 dB.
- Not just for mastering – use KClip to fatten up synths, add warm overdrive to vocals, bass, guitar, and more.
- Especially an impressive and transparent way to increase the volume of your masters, tracks and buses.
- You can target the loudness optimization to the desired level and instantly ensure your mix is ready for broadcast.
- Allows you to use up to 4 different clipping modes divided into 4 assignable bandwidth regions.
- I got an improved viewer, as well as a measurement expansion to fit the desired window size.
- A good choice for pig designed voice messages and a wide range of experts.
- Can be used to smooth out drums! Bass, guitars, vocals and more.
- Industry Leading Oversampling Quality – Domain grade oversampling with online and offline modes, “eco” mode for real-time monitoring.
- Multiband Processing – Use up to 4 different clipping modes (or none at all) divided among 4 assignable bandwidth regions.
- EBU Metering (LUFS) – Aim the volume optimization at the desired level and quickly make sure your mix is ready for broadcast.
- Resizable Window – Enhanced viewer and metering expand to fit desired window size.
- 8 Clipping Modes: Smooth, Clear, Tube, Tape, Germanium, Silicon, Broken Speaker, and Guitar Amp.
- Threshold: A higher user request for 48 dB of additional headroom and / or gain capacity.
- Mid / Side Processing – Cuts mid and side signals separately for additional stereo image control.
- A / B Settings Comparison: and other workflow enhancements such as expanded oversampling options, window setting recall, front panel wet / dry, and more!
- A revolutionary sound creation tool.
- Sound creation options.
- Multiband processing.
- 8 trimming modes such as tape, tube, etc.
- Adequate sound visualizer.
- Work focus with different sound modes.
- Audio forensic analysis.
- Professional sound design.
- Very energetic and electrifying user interface.
- Many newer and latest sound features await the user’s attention.
Machine Requirements for Kazrog – KClip
- OS: ( Windows Vista – Windows 10)
- HD: 50 MB free HDD required
- RAM: 1 GB RAM required
- Processor: Intel Dual Core Processor or more.
- File Name: Kazrog.KClip3.v3.1.0.zip
- Setup Size: 46 MB
- Developer: Kazrog
System Requirements For Kazrog – KClip VST
Before you start Kazrog – KClip VST free download, make sure your PC meets minimum system requirements.
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/8.1/10
- Memory (RAM): 1 GB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 50 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or later.
Kazrog – KClip VST Free Download
Click right on the download button to catch a setup of Kazrog – KClip VST. This is the complete setup for x86 and x64 windows architecture.