xln audio addictive drums 2 complete collection v2.1.9 (win & mac)
XLN Audio Addictive Drums 2 Complete Collection is for professionals who want the complete package. This bundle takes the guesswork out of AD2 and brings you all the amazing drum kits, all professionally played MIDI content, all specialized kit part expansions, and every preset. If you want it all, this is for you.
To make a perfect recording, you shouldn’t miss it, which comes in handy with three extraordinary drum kits including our two acclaimed Fairfax kits (recorded in the legendary Los Angeles studio formerly known as Sound City) and the, big and luxurious Black Velvet! The pack includes 130 presets ranging from super clean to highly polished and radio ready to heavily processed and distorted. You also get our Core MIDI library which contains over 5000 inspiring beats and beats covering many styles. You can use them as is or easily modify them to be uniquely yours.
- Contains AD2 Engine Along with Fairfax Vol. 1, Vol. Black battery and 2 velvet so you can get the most out of it.
- I got over 100 production presets in this show that really sets this software apart.
- It has a nice interface that really complements the artists to get their results.
- I have some of the most promising drums, professionally played rhythms along with a phenomenal mix.
- Wonderful software that brings the best drums straight to your music.
- It can make your audio productions more exciting and lively.
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or later.
- Hard Disk Space: 13 GB of free space required.
- Operating System: Mac OS X 10.7 or later.
- Memory (RAM): 2 GB of RAM required.
- Machine: Apple Macbook
- Publisher: XLN Audio
- Product: Addictive Drums 2 Complete Collection
- Version: 2.1.9
- Formats: VST, AAX, AU
- Bit Depth: 32-bit and 64-bit
- System requirements: Windows 7, 8, 10 and macOS 10.9 or later
How to Download?
Click on below Download Now button This is complete offline installer and standalone setup For mac This would be working perfectly fine with compatible version of Windows.