Zero-G Spirit Of Raga Vocal Samples Latest Version Free Download
Zero-G Spirit Of Raga Vocal Samples Pack covers a huge collection of vocal samples in various Indian styles with a primary focus on classical Hindustani (North India) and Classical Carnatic (South India). It also includes folk, traditional, devotional, and semi-classical styles. Download Kazrog – KClip 3.1.0 (VST, AAX, AU) [WIN.OSX x86 x64]
Emotional, spiritual, atmospheric and powerful, Spirit of Raga features North and South Indian classical music styles and is delivered in two parts … The Carnatic Edition consists of vocal samples in the South Indian classical style and includes classical songs. and devotionals, Swaramaalika and Thillanas in popular ragas. In addition, it contains vocal hooks and Solkattu (usually practiced or performed by percussionists or classical dancers from South India).
The Hindustani edition consists of vocal samples in the classical North Indian style and includes popular bhajans, traditional songs, classical songs, and Swaramaalika. In addition, it also includes Bols (mnemonic syllables, usually practiced or performed by percussionists or classical dancers from North India). Spirit of Raga offers the true flavor and diversity of Indian vocal music and traditions in the different languages and regional styles of India.
Ranjini Hemanth, is an artist, singer and classical dancer from Bangalore, India. Ranjini has performed before a large audience since she was 8 years old. She has a mature and clear singing voice. Her ability to sing in various languages and styles has made her an outstanding talent in her field.
What is Raga?
A notable and central feature of the Indian classical music tradition and one of the most complex melodic systems in the world, raga is a musical theme created by choosing a specific set of notes within an octave. The musician can rearrange and improvise these notes, but a specific raga is ascending or descending.
Each raga has emotional meaning and symbolic associations such as season, time, and mood: around five hundred ragas (including historical ragas) are known today and hundreds of songs can be made from a single raga. The concept of raga is shared by the classical music traditions of North and South India, as shown in this impressive collection of samples.
The library contains 500 samples in Acidized Wav and AIFF Apple Loop, all recorded in 24-bit audio. Also included are the Kontakt, EXS24 and NN-XT instruments. All samples in this library are 100% original and royalty free.
- Consequently, simple and easy to use.
- High quality samples.
- Sampled by professional artists.
- Includes 500 samples.
- Recorded in 24-bit audio.
- In different formats.
- 2 formats of the printed edition with it have a number
- 500 Acidized WAV files
- 500 AIFF Apple Loops
- 50 Kontakt Instruments
- 50 EXS24 Instruments
- And 50 NN-XT Instruments
Publisher : Zero-G
Website : Zero-G
Format : KONTAKT, EXS24, NNXT, AIFF, WAV (Acidized)
Quality : 24 bit 44.1 kHz stereo
- Random Access Memory [RAM]: 4 GB of RAM required.
- OS You will Need To Run this App: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10.
- You will Need HDD Space: 2.5 GB of free space required.
- Central Processing Unit [CPU]: Intel Dual Core processor or later.
How to Install?
- Click download button below and you will be redirected to next page.
- On next page you need to wait for 20 seconds to get download button.
- Click on download now button to start your download.
- Enjoy and bookmark our website, visit us daily for latest and quality downloads.
- If you have any software request, you can post it in our Request Section