Xpand!2 For Windows V2.2.7 by Air Music Technology Download
Xpand!2 is created by Air Music Technology originally, As part of the creative collection of instrument plug-ins included as part of Avid ™ Pro Tools ™. With the release of Pro Tools 8, this popular workstation received new controls, improved features, an additional Gigabyte of sounds, and a new number: Xpand! 2. As the popularity of Pro Tools grew, more and more musicians and producers came to rely on the incredible sonic firepower of this incredible workstation. Xpand! 2 continued to evolve and demanded creation. Finally, Xpand! 2 is now available on its own, available to anyone looking for the best sounds, instantly.
Xpand 2 is multi-timbral workstation PC software that offers four active sound slots, parts, per patch. Each part has its own MIDI channel, note range (zone), mix, arpeggio, modulation, and effect settings – an excellent method for creating individual parts. Harnessing all four parts together to build an awesome scroll is where Xpand2 reveals its true power. The voice mode of each part can be set to polyphonic or monophonic. Polyphonic parts can have up to 64 voices; Monophonic parts offer First, Last, Maximum or Minimum priority, where it facilitates the designation of a bass, soloist, or solo instrument.
- Four-channel multi-timbral operation
- Up to four stereo instrument parts per patch
- Up to 64 voices per part; Mono or polished voice modes
- Smart buttons provide intuitive sound editing
- Easy Edit knobs control the entire patch at once
- Rear digital effects processors; 50 types of editable effects
- Individual arpeggio control for each part
Features in detail of Xpand!2:
- Four on the floor: Xpand! 2 is a multi-timbral workstation offering four active sound slots, or parts, per patch. Each part has its own MIDI channel, note range (zone), mix, arpeggio, modulation, and effect settings – an excellent method for creating individual parts. Taking advantage of all four parts together to build an incredible scroll in Xpand! 2 reveals his true power. The voice mode of each part can be set to polyphonic or monophonic. Polyphonic parts can have up to 64 voices; Monophonic parts offer First, Last, Maximum or Minimum priority, where it facilitates the designation of a bass, soloist, or solo instrument.
- Sounds galore: Using everything from wavetables and FM synthesis to sample playback, Air Music Tech’s expert sound design team has carefully created miles of Xpand patches! 2 ready to play. Creating your own is easy too. Parts are quickly searchable and conveniently categorized into 29 categories, offering an easy route to finding just what you’re looking for.
- Smart knobs and easy edits: They provide six smart buttons to customize the sounds of your Xpand! 2. Each knob changes function according to the selected part, offering convenient control of the most critical sound elements. Select Easy mode and all six knobs now control all four common parts of a scroll simultaneously to quickly make those crucial edits. And of course all your edits can be saved for instant recall.
- Higher modulation: Express yourself with powerful performance features! The Pitch Bend Wheel and Aftertouch (Pressure) modulation assignments can be made independently for each Part. Modulation rates can be synchronized to the tempo or moved freely. They provide numbers of modulation destinations and the WAVE destination parameters are different from part to part, where it provides unique Xpand! Sound shaping capabilities. two.
- Advanced arpeggio: Keep things moving with advanced arpeggios. Just set the Rate, including the point and triplet values, and then select the Mode. Using the latch switch allows the arpeggiator to continue playing, even when your hands leave the keyboard. Each leaves Xpand! 2 has its own arpeggiator. Many parts, such as Action Pads and Loops, will automatically trigger the arpeggiator, there is an integral part of the sound.
- Dynamic Effects Duo: Xpand! 2 features two independent effects processors with fifty studio-quality effects, ranging from rich reverbs to mind-blowing Chaos Delay. When selecting a new effect type, Xpand!2 will instantly change the edit knob functions to provide accurate control of every effect. The output of FX1 can be fed into the input of FX2 to create advanced “cascade-style” effects.
Xpand!2 Other Features:
- Four-channel multitimbral operation
- Up to four stereo instrument parts per patch
- Up to 64 voices per part; Mono or Poly voice modes
- Smart Knobs provide intuitive sound editing
- Easy Edit Knobs control the entire patch at once
- Two digital effects processors; 50 editable effect types
- Individual arpeggiation control for each part
- Multiple sound generation engines:
- Subtractive Synthesis
- FM Synthesis
- Sample Playback
2500+ total presets and parts in the following categories:
- Soft Pads
- Bright Pads
- Huge Pads
- Action Pads
- Ambience and FX
- Synth Brass
- Simple Arpeggios
- Multitrack Arpeggios
- Soft Leads
- Hard Leads
- Acoustic Piano
- E-Pianos and Clavinet
- Brass and Woodwinds
- Synth Basses
Download iZotope Ozone Advanced 9.1.0
How to Install Xpand!2 ?
- Click the link below to download the file
- Extract the file and open the folder
- Run the given setup