Valhalla VintageVerb by Valhalla DSP Latest Version For Mac Free Download
Valhalla VintageVerb VST by Valhalla DSP is an impressive audio plug-in that has been developed to create to replicate and combine classic ’70s and’ 80s reverbs with modern ones. It offers powerful and unique reverb effects that you can add to your music productions.
ValhallaDSP – Valhalla VintageVerb VST has several different reverb algorithms including Concert Hall, Bright Hall, Plate, Room, Random Space, Chorus Space, and Ambience, etc. Concert Hall is based on the late 70s and early 80s hall algorithms. Bright Hall is an algorithm similar to the Concert Hall algorithm with a brighter initial sound that is deeper and brighter modulation. Download Klevgrand Complete Bundle For Mac 2019
18 reverb algorithms:
- Concert hall. Based on hallway algorithms from the late 70s and early 80s. Huge spatial imaging, adjustable echo density from very low to very dense, and lush chorus modulation.
- Bright Hall. Similar to the Concert Hall algorithm, but with a brighter initial sound and a deeper, brighter modulation.
- Plate. Inspired by plate algorithms of the early 1980s. Bright and highly diffuse start-up sound, high echo density, lush chorus modulation.
- Room. Emulates the sound of early 80’s hall algorithms. Medium diffusion / early echo density, slightly darker sound, chorus modulation.
- Chamber. A transparent and dense algorithm. Highly diffuse, high echo density, less coloration than Plate / Room algorithms, chorus modulation.
- Random space. This generates DEEP and WIDE reverbs, with a slow attack and more diffusion than the late ’80s algorithms that inspired it. Modulation uses internal delay randomization to reduce metallic artifacts without the pitch shift that can occur in chorus modulation algorithms.
- Choir space. Same as Random Space, but with delay randomization replaced by lush chorus modulation.
- Ambient. It combines random, time-varying early reflections with a full-featured reverb tail, with the balance between early and late reverb controlled by the attack knob. Useful for adding “air” to drums, vocals, and anywhere reverb should be felt but not heard.
- Sanctuary. Inspired by a classic German digital reverb from the 1970s. Discrete early reflections, a dense late reverb that rapidly increases the density of the echo, a lush out of tune modulation. Sanctuary incorporates the bit reduction and floating point gain control used in the A / D and D / A converters of early digital equipment.
- Dirty hallway. A fresh look at the Concert Hall algorithm, aiming to emulate the strange fixed point and reverb hardware conversion artifacts of the early ’80s.
- Dirty plate. All the warm and gritty artifacts of Dirty Hall, applied to an old-school digital plate algorithm. High echo density, wide stereo image, and just the right amount of metallic shine. The drums come to life when sent through the Dirty Plate.
- Smooth plate. The complete opposite of Dirty Plate. Smooth decay in all scenarios, from short to almost eternal. Lush chorus, with none of the metal found on Dirty Plate.
- Soft room. A smooth and transparent room reverb, Smooth Plate style. Useful for emulating late 1980s hardware Room / Hall algorithms, as well as obtaining clear reverb with low amounts of coloration.
- Random soft. A random hall / hall algorithm, with transparent decays that can be adjusted from tiny to huge. Random delay modulation, similar to Random Space, but with a much tighter initial attack and a smoother decay. A good “jack of all trades” reverb algorithm.
- Nonlin.Use Size to control the length of the reverb and Attack to smoothly interpolate between a truncated reverb, a “flat” gate decay, and huge reverse reverbs. Exuberant barrel chorus modulation, for your footwear needs.
- Chaotic hall. A chaotic version of the concert hall algorithm, with modulation and saturation artifacts inspired by classic tape echoes. Lush and warm, with a subtle wow and flutter chorus that adds depth without making the reverb dizzy.
- Chaotic camera. Smooth and chaotic at the same time. A relatively “dimensionless” reverb algorithm that adds depth to your sound.
- Chaotic neutral (new in 2.0.2). It combines chaotic modulation with a fairly “colorless” algorithm architecture, for a reverb that sounds like input, with only reverb!
Features of ValhallaDSP – Valhalla VintageVerb VST
Below are some noticeable features that you will experience after ValhallaDSP – Valhalla VintageVerb VST free download.
- An impressive audio plug-in that has been developed to create to reproduce and combine classic 70s and 80s reverbs with modern ones.
- It offers powerful and unique reverb effects that you can add to your music productions.
- I got several different reverb algorithms including Concert Hall, Bright Hall, Plate, Room,
- Random Space, Chorus Space, and Ambiance, etc.
- Concert Hall is based on the hall algorithms of the late 70s and early 80s.
- Bright Hall is an algorithm similar to the Concert Hall algorithm with a brighter initial sound that is deeper and brighter modulation.
- Plate is the algorithm inspired by the plate algorithms of the early 80’s.
- It is a very diffuse initial sound, with high echo density, bright and a more exuberant modulation.
- Random Space generates DEEP and WIDE reverbs.
Valhalla VintageVerb VST Technical Setup Details:
- Software Full Name: ValhallaDSP – Valhalla VintageVerb VST
- Filename setting: Valhalla.DSP.Valhalla.VintageVerb
- Full installation size: 11 MB
- Configuration Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Configuration
- Compatibility architecture: 32-bit (x86) / 64-bit (x64)
- Developers: ValhallaDSP
System Requirements For ValhallaDSP – Valhalla VintageVerb VST:
- Operating system: Windows XP / Vista / 7/8 / 8.1 / 10
- 32-bit and 64-bit
- Mac OSx 10.10, 10.11, 10.12, 10.13, 10.14
- Memory (RAM): 1 GB of RAM is required.
- Hard disk space: 20 MB of free space is required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later.
ValhallaDSP – Valhalla VintageVerb VST Free Download
Click the button below Download Now Button to start This is a complete offline installer and standalone setup for ValhallaDSP – Valhalla VintageVerb VST. This would be compatible with 32-bit and 64-bit windows.