Toneforge Guilty Pleasure Free Download (Win+Mac) Free Download
Toneforge Guilty Pleasure is a unique combination of pedals, amps, and cabinets intended to create high-gain guitar tones. The amp and effects work together in a way that it’s almost impossible to get a bad sound from the plug-in. Toneforge Guilty Pleasure is also the first in the Toneforge series to offer users multiple guitar cabinet options, each with 4 mic setups, as well as an impulse response charger, allowing you to charge your own speaker IRs. / microphone in an already powerful plugin.
To top it off, Toneforge Guilty Pleasure offers 4 completely new stompboxes, including overdrive, delay, reverb, and, for the first time, a wah pedal. These new pedals are made to “just work” with the amp and sound even better when used with the redesigned EQ & Loudness Maximizer section. Download GetGood Drums PIV Matt Halpern pack (KONTAKT)
This series is also the first in the Toneforge series to offer users multiple guitar cabinet options, each featuring 4 mic setups and an impulse response charger that allows you to charge your own speaker / mic IRs into a powerful complement. Offers 4 new effects pedals including overdrive, delay, reverb, and wah. Toneforge Guilty Pleasure VST is an impressive series of elaborate and detailed virtual guitars and bass rigs developed to take you from direct guitar input to a final mix guitar tone.
- An impressive array of elaborate and detailed virtual guitars as well as bass rigs developed to take you from direct guitar input to a final mix guitar tone.
- The amp and effects work together in such a way that you can’t get a bad sound from the plug-in.
- Offers 4 new effects pedals including overdrive, delay, reverb, and wah. So the amp and effects work together in such a way that you can’t get a bad sound from the plug-in.
- An impressive array of details creates a virtual guitar and bass. Designed to bring you out is the guitar, the direct import of data at the top end, the guitar mix.
- It offers 4 new effects pedals, including Overdrive, Delay, Reverb and Wah throttle.
Technical Setup Details:
- Software Full Name: Toneforge Guilty Pleasure VST
- Filename Configuration: Toneforge.Guilty.Pleasure.v1.0.zip
- Full installation size: 280 MB
- Configuration Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Configuration
- Compatibility architecture: 32-bit (x86) / 64-bit (x64)
- Developers: Toneforge
- OS You will Need To Run this App: Windows 7/8/8.1/10
- Central Processing Unit [CPU]: Intel Dual Core processor or later.
- Random Access Memory [RAM]: 1 GB of RAM required.
- You will Need HDD Space: 300 MB of free space required.
How to Download:
Click the button below to start. This is a complete offline installer and standalone setup for Toneforge Guilty Pleasure. This would be compatible with 32-bit and 64-bit windows.