TONE2 Icarus – Virtual Synthesizer Plug-In Download For MAC
Tone2 Icarus is a “3D wavetable synthesizer” because Tone2 expanded on the popular traditional wavetable synthesis, which allows mixing of waveforms, with an added dimension for morphing. Icarus can create special sounds with lots of dynamic expression and movement. Most of these sounds are difficult or impossible to create with other synthesizers.
Professional testers from various audio magazines are convinced that Icarus is an epic and must-have synthesizer for producers. This workstation is one of the most versatile and powerful synthesizers ever. Icarus2 offers 54 different synthesis methods and provides a gigantic sonic range. Not only can the audio engine create all the classic synth sounds. It can produce a wide range of fresh sounds, which are impossible with other products. The innovative ‘3D wavetable synthesis’, exclusive to Icarus, creates a new dimension of sounds with dynamic expression and acoustic movement. In addition, many other unique synthesis methods are available that can be freely combined.
TONE2 Icarus Plugin Download
Icarus comes with the largest collection of filters available within a synthesizer. The audio engine offers many powerful features like a drum sequencer, a built-in vocoder, resynthesis, a fault sequencer, the most advanced wavetable editor available, an extremely powerful oscillator section, MSEG, …
However, the synthesizer is still very easy to use. A convenient interface with drag-and-drop support gives you instant help, visual feedback, and immediate acoustic results.
The award-winning audio engine offers high-end sound quality and extreme flexibility with low demands on your CPU. Icarus ships with an inspiring collection of 1600 production-ready sounds created by professional designers. A smart patch browser lets you find the right sound quickly.
- Synthesis: The exceptionally powerful audio engine is capable of creating all important synth sounds in high-end quality. Icarus can do a gigantic number of synthesis methods: 3D wavetables, classical wavetables, sample resynthesis, speech coder, additive, subtractive, analog, FM with up to 6 operators, formant synthesis, waveform, PWM , sync, ringmod, AM, noise, physical shaping, phase distortion, granular, time stretching, pitch shift, samples, harmonic transformation, FFT filtering, lofi, import custom waveforms and wavetables and many other modes innovative, exclusive to Icarus.
- 3D wave tables: It creates sounds impossible with other synthesizers and reveals a new level of dynamic expression. We have extended the classic wavetable synthesis, which can mix waveforms, with an additional transformation dimension. You can use 54 morph modes to further shape and modulate the sound.
- Oscillators and Hypersaw: Icarus offers three oscillator blocks with true stereo architecture. Each oscillator block itself can again contain up to 10 out of tune hyper-serrated oscillators. We’ve expanded the popular hypersaw concept with stereo processing, precise phase control, punch, and the ability to make individual oscillators play chords.
- Filters: Icarus2 comes with the most powerful filter section available on the market. Our flagship synthesizer offers 63 exciting filter types. It is the best selection of more than 300 filter algorithms that were developed by Dipl. Inf. Univ. Markus Krause over the last 15 years. Many types of filters are exclusive and not available from other companies, resulting in a wide range of unique sounds that cannot be produced with other synthesizers.
- Arpeggiator: The arpeggiator supports advanced functions such as glides, swing & shuffle, split, intelligent note sorting, matrix integration, and gives you precise control over playback direction and speed.
- Drums: Icarus2 has been extended with a drum-sequencer. It is an easy-to-use, but powerful X0X-style sequencer-module. It comes with a wide variety of drum-sounds, noises and waveforms. A large collection of 100 drum-patterns created by professional designers is included
- Effects edit: Icarus comes with a smart and flexible effects section. 54 different effects, feedback, and a limiter can be combined in modular slots to generate exciting new results. You can create your own custom effects that can be saved and loaded separately.
- Fault sequencer: Icarus2 has been extended with a grid-based crash sequencer. ‘The Glitch’ works similar to a multi-effects sequencer. The incoming audio passes through 10 different effect modules.
- Microtuning: Icarus offers 21 different micro-adjustment modes. We also developed several innovative algorithms that are no longer limited to the use of a certain key.
Equalizer: Optionally, a smart EQ with dynamic bass boost and psychoacoustic processing is provided to make your sound feel good in the mix.
- Interface: Icarus offers a wide range of sounds, is extremely versatile, but is still easy to use. Animated screens give you visual information. You can instantly see and hear the results of your actions.
The context-sensitive tool tips explain the function of the control you are currently adjusting. The easy-to-use and accessible interface makes adjustments easy for anyone, regardless of skill or experience level.
- Multi-stage envelope generators: Two MSEGs are available as additional modulation sources. MSEGs can be operated as LFOs or envelopes and allow to create any shape you can imagine. MSEGs offer the highest precision, support frequencies up to the audio range, and have been designed with the look of musical utility.
- MIDI: Icarus2 supports MPE (Midi Polyphonic Expression), which can add various additional dimensions of dynamic expression to sounds.
Other features of TONE2 Icarus:
- Sound engine with true stereo architecture.
- 3D Wavetable Synthesis: Waves can be transformed in 3 dimensions.
- Multi-core processor support.
- MSEG with BPM Synchronization (Multi-Stage Envelope Generators).
- Very flexible modulation matrix with precise modulation down to the audio range.
- Efficient patch browser.
- The most powerful wavetable editor available on the market.
- Spectrum editor for editing individual harmonics.
- Resynthesis allows you to rebuild any sound with a click of the mouse.
- A random button allows you to create new sounds with a click of the mouse.
- Sample import and automatic tuning.
- 54 different synthesis modes that can be combined.
- Dual multimode filters with 2 x 62 types of filters.
- 2 x 8 types of distortion.
- 3 x 53 effects, vocoder, trancegate.
- 10x stereo hypersaw, unison, batteries.
- Polyphonic, monophonic, legato.
- Up to 256 waveforms per wavetable.
- Unlimited number of wavetables and waveforms.
- Random wavetable generator.
- MPE (Midi Polyphonic Expression) support.
- Context sensitive help.
- Drag and drop modulation.
- Powerful envelopes and very fast LFOs.
- Expansion capacity.
- Customizable user interface.
- You can import and export samples, waveforms, or wavetables in WAV format.
- Standalone version for PC.
- Flexible preset management.
- Microtuning for enhanced chords.
- Equalizer with dynamic bass boost and psychoacoustic processing.
- Free support and updates.
Effect types (can be combined to get new effects):
- Reverb Medium, Reverb Big, Reverb Plate, Reverb Glass, Reverb Dark, Reverb Infinite, Reverb
- Feedback, Reverb Spring, Reverb Trance, Reverb Cheap, Reflections.
- Delay, Pingpong, Multitap, Delay Fat, Delay Dual, Delay Diffuse, Delay Band, Tape Delay, Echo.
- Choir, Smart Unison, Ensemble.
- Phaser, Phaser Stereo.
- Flanger, Flanger Stereo.
- Vibrato, stereo vibrato.
- Autopan, Surround Pan, Rotary, Tremolo.
- EQ High Cut, EQ Low Cut, EQ Param.
- Saturate, Soft Clip, Hard Clip, Rectify, Bitcrush, Warp, Waveshape, Amp Sim, Multiband
- Distortion, Degrader, Multiband Degrader, Noise.
- Compressor, limiter.
- Envelope coding.
- Crash Sequencer with Repeat, Gate, Pan, Tremolo, Lowpass, Highpass, Bitcrush, Degrade,
- Detune, Pitchslide.
- Psychoacoustic processing.
- Bass boost.
Filter types (can be combined):
- Low Pass: Digital 12dB, Digital 24dB, Butter 24dB, Curtis 12dB, Curtis Analog, Tone2 24dB,
- Tone2 Analog, Tone2 Scream, 303 18dB, 303 Analog, Chain 6-48dB, Elliptical, Octave, Shaped,
- AM, HighQ.
- High pass: Digital 12dB, Analog 12dB, Analog 24dB, Chain 6-48dB.
- Band Pass: Digital 12dB, Digital 24dB, Analog 12dB, Analog 24dB, Boobs.
- Equalizer: Notch, Peak Tight, Middle Peak, Peak Wide, Shelf Tight, Shelf Wide, Bandlimit.
- Vocalic: A, U, I, IEA, AOU, IYU, IEAOU.
- Comb filters: Phaser 2x, Phaser 2x FB, Phaser 3x, Phaser 3x FB, Comb +, Comb-.
- Fractal filters: LP 1, LP 2, LP 3, LP 4, FO 1, FO 2.
- Ring modulation: Ringmod, LP, LP2, FM Lowpass, AM.
- Physical modeling resonators: guitar, flute, odd, even.
- LoFi: resampling, sampling and retention.
- 32-bit and 64-bit (VST / AU)
- Mac OSx 10.12, 10.13, 10.14
- Instructions: Just run the installer and activate it with license file: Icarus.t2k
How to Download TONE2 Icarus?
Click on below Download Now button This is complete offline installer and standalone setup for
TONE2 Icarus For Mac. This would be working perfectly fine with compatible version of