PreSonus Studio One Pro 5.0.2 With Crack Full Version [Latest]
Presonus Studio One 5 Artist offers a powerful solution for producing music and podcasts in home environments and project studios. With a flow-oriented drag-and-drop interface, the software is designed for intuitive use, speed, and efficiency. This latest version provides substantial updates including clip gain envelopes, auxiliary channels, third-party plug-in and ReWire support, and support for key switches and note controllers – something for everyone.
Studio One 5 Artist is designed to offer full MIDI and audio recording and editing capabilities and powerful mixing functions. There are no limits on the track count, so you can keep adding layers upon layers. It also provides 64-bit floating WAV format for optimal recording and playback with interfaces using 32-bit converters. When it comes to finishing your project, you can even export / post directly to SoundCloud.
The software now supports Studio One Remote, allowing convenient remote control from your iPad or Android tablet. Perfect for Mac and Windows-based production systems, Studio One 5 Artist is compatible with any ASIO, Windows Audio, or Core Audio-compliant audio interface, including the entire line of PreSonus interfaces.
What’s new in version 5
Fix and edit
- Clip Gain Envelopes – The new Clip Gain Envelope is the perfect tool for correcting sections of audio that are too loud or too soft, without adding a compressor or limiter module. Add breakpoints to the Gain Envelope by simply clicking on the curve and dragging the point to the desired location, or free-form envelopes with the Paint tool. Changes in clip gain are instantly reflected in the audio waveform, so you have a reliable visual reference of the overall level.
- Keyswitch Support, Editing and Mapping: Keyswitch joints now have their own automation lane in Studio One, so you no longer have to worry about note edits or note effects interfering with your switches of keys. Create and share custom maps for your virtual instruments and save them as part of the Instrument + FX presets for instant recall.
- Poly Pressure and MPE Support: Studio One 5 now supports note controllers for more expressive reproduction of musical performances using virtual instruments and orchestral libraries. Note controllers affect individual notes in multiple dimensions if necessary. This includes support for MIDI Poly Pressure and MPE (MIDI Polyphonic Expression) with compatible MIDI hardware and virtual instruments.
Plug-ins and instruments:
- A collection of 32 native Studio One effects plug-ins with a fresh look and many new features.
- Analog delay: improved width control and state space modeling driving stage
- Autofilter: State Space Modeling Driving Stage
- Beat Delay: improved width control
- Chorus: improved width control
- Compressor: filter for external side chain input
- Expander: filter for external side chain input
- Fat Channel XT: external side chain input
- Gate: filter for external side chain input and threshold control consolidation
- Limiter 2. External side chain input, alternate curve modes and alternate attack modes (fast, normal, slow)
- Multiband dynamics: external side chain input
- Pedalboard: Enhanced Autopan modulation
- Phaser: New smooth modulation mode and Stereo Spread control
- ProEQ2: Additional phase linear low frequency EQ (fixed at 20, 50 and 80 Hz) with 12 and 24 dB modes, input meter display, new 12 octave analyzer mode with keyboard overlay, adjustable meter range and Measurement peak hold function for side chain input.
- Rotor: state space modeling driving stage
- Tricomp: State Space Modeling Drive stage, external side chain input, and alternate attack modes (fast, normal and slow)
Recording and mixing
- Auxiliary channels. Classic MIDI synthesizers can now be incorporated into your digital productions as easily as virtual instruments. The new auxiliary channel allows any external audio source to feed into the Studio One mixer without the need to create an audio track that clutters your session. Add external instruments directly from the Studio One Browser using drag and drop to automatically create an instrument track and mapped aux channels, so you’re ready to start sequencing with real hardware, but with the ease of your favorite virtual instrument.
- Recording and Playback in 64-bit floating point WAV recording and playback: With version 5, Studio One now supports recording in 64-bit floating point WAV format, the recommended recording format for audio interfaces with 32-bit converters. With this format option, the maximum recording and processing precision now reaches 64-bit / 384 kHz.
- Studio One Remote support: Use the free Studio One Remote app for iPad and Android tablets to remotely control Studio One while you’re away from your computer.
- Intuitive single window workbench with quick and easy drag and drop functionality and multi-touch support
- Unlimited audio and instrument tracks, virtual instruments, buses, and effects channels
- Export / publish directly to SoundCloud
- Integrated online cloud services, including PreSonus Shop and PreSonus Exchange
- Patterns allow for intuitive drum and melody composition via the familiar drum / sequencer style user interface
- Arranger track with innovative Scratch Pads
- Use Pro Tools, Cubase, Sonar, and Logic shortcut key commands, or create your own.
- Compatible with ASIO, Windows Audio and Core Audio compliant audio interfaces
Plugins, loops, and samples:
- Five powerful virtual instruments including Impact XT drum sampler, Presence XT virtual sample player (14GB library included), Mai Tai polyphonic analog modeling synthesizer, Mojito monophonic subtractive synthesizer, and live sampler and editor Sample One XT
- 32 native effects with a newly redesigned user interface
- 64-bit AU, VST2, VST3 and ReWire support
- 7GB of royalty-free music and looping content included for quick inspiration
System Requirements for Presonus Studio One:
We make every effort to ensure that Studio One will run well on the widest variety of
computers possible. Please review these specifications to determine compatibility with
- macOS® 10.13 or higher (64-bit only).
- Intel® Core™ i3 processor or better.
4 GB RAM minimum (8 GB or more recommended).
- Windows® 10 (64-bit only).
- Intel® Core™ i3 / AMD A10 processor or better.
- 4 GB RAM minimum (8 GB or more recommended).
Additional Requirements (all Systems)
- Internet connection on an available computer (for authorization and updates only).
- A monitor resolution of 1366 x 768 or higher (high-dpi monitor recommended).
- Multi-touch-enabled monitor (with TUIO support, if on macOS) required for optional
- 40 GB available hard drive space for installation, content, and recording projects.
Download Instructions For Presonus Studio One:
Click on below Download Now button This is complete offline installer and standalone setup for Presonus Studio One For Mac. This would be working perfectly fine with compatible version of Windows.