Native Instruments Crush Pack Mac Crack v1.1.0 Download
Native Instruments Crush Pack consists of three plugins (BITE, DIRT, FREAK) that summarize the different distortion concepts in a very simple but creative and forceful way. Guitarists often use classical distortions to achieve a specific sound. So you will find them more in the rock and metal scene where such distorted sounds are required. If you go to the Synth or electronic music area, these effects are not the most important. Musicians often prefer delays and reverbs here.
Native Instruments Crush Pack Mac In addition to classic AM, ring modulation, and frequency shift techniques, three types of sound bend modulation also offer lo-fi retro radio and wild sidechain functions. Create out-of-tune horror voices, rich metallic tones, a chain of beats, and more. Add a whole universe of noise and disharmonious content to harmonic signals. Radio mode: the demodulation of the signals offers the sound of old or foreign programs. Stereo modulation function – especially effective for percussion
With the new series of CRUSH PACK effects, Native Instruments introduced a bundle in June consisting of three plug-ins, which also tries to inspire electronic music producers with more distortion effects, for example.
- CREATIVE SIGNAL PROCESSING: BITE, DIRT and FREAK bring creative life to iconic effects. Enjoy modern twists on the precious tone of early samplers, the timeless snippet of a sophisticated pedal, dynamic ring modulated sci-fi sounds, futuristic timbres, otherworldly radio broadcasts and more.
- BITE: INSTANT STREET VIBES: Precision Bit Crushing: Recreate the cherished sonic imperfections that defined the early golden age of hip-hop and dance music, or score bits to the depths charged.
Authentic organic crunch of 80s digital sample rate drop
Wide sonic palette – from character-adding bite to bit-reduced oblivion
Automatic input / output compensation, for controlled chaos
Generate curious and noisy artifacts at low sample rates
- DIRT: DANGEROUS IN RED: Organic sound distortion, created by sound designers. Flexible signal routing, mixing, and other carefully designed parameters allow for a level of control not normally associated with distortion units.
An elegant and wide spectrum of distortion.
Add presence to synths, punch in drum buses, decimate guitars, and more
Wave folding enables complex and dynamic timbres from simple sources such as sine waves
Calibrated controls for subtle tone shaping
- FREAK: SONIC MUTATION: Three types of sound bend modulation deliver low-fidelity retro radio and wild sidechain capability, along with classic AM, ring mod, and frequency shift techniques.
Create out-of-tune horror-style vocals, rich metallic tones, rhythmic sidechain, and more
Add a whole universe of noise and disharmonious content to harmonic signals
Radio mode: signal demodulation offers the sound of old broadcasts or alien broadcasts
Stereo modulation function – particularly effective on percussion
Native Instruments Crush Pack Mac Crack Features:
- An elegant and wide range of distortions
- Add synth presence, hit drum buses, decimate guitars, and more
- Wave folding enables complex and dynamic tones from simple sources such as sine waves
- Calibrated controls for subtle tone shaping
- True organic crackling reduction from 80’s digital sample rate
- Wide range of sounds: bite that adds something to the character to reduce forgetfulness a bit
- Automatic input / output compensation for controlled chaos
- Generate curious and noisy artifacts at low sample rates
- Dirt is the most common package distortion. It’s a stompbox effect that models a pair of diode limiting stages: A and B.
- These can be connected in series in both directions (A to B or B to A). or in parallel, after which the wet / dry mix knob becomes a mix controller that mixes the A / B outputs to taste.
- Bite offers digital distortion to match the ever-present trend of older hardware samplers like Akai, E-MU et al. In practice, this means a reduction in bit depth and sample rate, the first being accessible on the left side of the interface and the second on the right side.
- Explicit and large kHz bit spinners range from 44.1 kHz and 16-bit to 100 Hz and 2-bit, but of course this dirty device offers more than that.
- It can be used for ring modulation, phase modulation (which looks like FM), and other modulation modes.
- A noise generator provides an additional signal source that can be mixed with other signals, creating certain effects.
- You can place two insert effects at different points in the signal flow.
- You can also record the signal at any time and return it to the start. For example, you can filter a sound and feed it back to the filter input.
- This can lead to very lively and dynamic results. Flexibility is further increased by inserting an insert effect into the feedback path.
- You can send any signal from the oscillator directly to the synthesizer’s output, bypassing all filters and / or master effects. This function can be used to add a direct beat to layered and highly modulated sounds, for example to add a subwoofer.
Native Instruments Crush Pack Crack System Requirements:
- macOS 10.12, 10.13, 10.14 or 10.15 (latest update), i5, 4 GB RAM
- Windows 7, Windows 8, or Windows 10 (latest Service Pack), Intel Core i5 or equivalent CPU, 2 GB RAM
- An Internet connection and a graphics card that supports OpenGL 2.1 or higher or Direct X 9 or 11 are required to download and activate this product. In case of graphics issues, please install the latest drivers for your GPU. This can be necessary even if Windows reports them as up to date. Once installed and activated, the product can be used offline.
- Supported interfaces:
- Windows (64-bit only): VST, AAX
- Mac OS X (64-bit only): VST, AU, AAX
How To install:
- Download the compressed file from the link below
- Extract the file using winRAR
- Run the given setup