KORG Legacy Collection Special Bundle v01.2020 For Windows Free Download
KORG Legacy Collection Special Bundle For Windows could be a collection of software synthesizers that fully reproduce the perfect works of art of the reliable synthesizer that are still sought after today. It emerged with the supervision of original engineers and guides. We offer you the credible analog experience that no one but KORG can provide.
The Korg Legacy Special Collection is included with alternate buttons and repercussions to create unique looks and mixes. In particular, you can develop the epic pads, competitive basses, massive chords, and everything in between yourself. All samples and gives strong happy and experienced.
Just by purchasing to clone the tone of the original components or the guitar, you can use Amp Game. In short, the Korg Legacy Special Collection consists of the 5 Spectrasonics “S. Clients can launch their less competitive and even smoother look within overall onboarding. Supports substituting other options along with Rever, Articulation, Stress, Swing and much more. Plus, it enables customers to boost their creativity and make creation enhancements.
- MS-20 v1.2.4-R2R
- Polysix v1.4.2-R2R
- Mono / Poly v1.2.2-R2R
- M1 v1.8.2-R2R
- WAVESTATION v1.8.3-R2R
- MDE-X v1.4.3-R2R
- LegacyCell v1.4.3-R2R
Features in Detail:
- MONOPHONE SYNTHESIZER: The monophonic analog synthesizer with patching potential that went on sale in 1978: the MS-20. The entirety of the MS-20 is reproduced with its two oscillators (which can be ring modulated), self-oscillating high-pass / low-pass filters with unique distortion, and a head section with an external signal processor that can accommodate externals. audio input.
- POLYPHONIC SYNTHESIZER: The 6-voice programmable polyphonic analog synthesizer released in 1981: Polysix. Everything from Polysix has been fully reproduced: the 1VCO (with sub-oscillator) / 1VCF / 1VCA / 1EG configuration allowing a selection of SAW / PW / PWM waveforms, chorus / phase / ensemble effects, and performance functions such as chord memory, arpeggiator and unison.
- The software enables versatile sound creation with enhancements such as 32-voice polyphony (max.), Up to 16-voice Unison (with detune / spread function), flexible external modulation settings, MIDI clock synchronization for the modulation generator, and arpeggiator, and an extension function that adjusts the width of the effects.
KORG Mono / Poly
- 4VCO SYNTHESIZER: The four VCO monophonic / polyphonic synthesizer released in 1981 and was considered the culmination of Korg’s expertise in building analog synthesizers: Mono / Poly.
- Advanced chord memory and arpeggiator functions; and Synchro and Cross Modulation functions that can create revolutionary tonal effects.
- The software adds many enhancements such as 128-voice (max) polyphony with up to 16-voice unison, two onboard multi-effects, and a virtual eight-way patch matrix. The virtual patch functionality allows you to use 159 different modulation sources to modulate 35 different destinations. This evolution of Mono / Poly allows for complex and diverse sound creation.
- MUSIC WORKSTATION: The first workstation synthesizer, released in 1988, that defined the sound of the late ’80s and early’ 90s: M1. Along with its innovative “workstation” concept, the M1’s “AI” (Advanced Integrated) synthesis system used PCM waveforms and digital effects to deliver a complete program and combination of sounds. As a pioneer of PCM tone generation, it was notable not only for the reality of its sound, but also for the distinctive resonance and tonal character that demonstrated the high level of Korg’s voice technology.
- The software features filter resonance, VDA modulation, and master effects that have been turned on in a total of 18 systems. Provides all PCM, program, and combination data found in the original M1 and M1EX internal PCM expansion, plus PCM data and program / combination data from the nineteen option ROM cards.
ONDA KORG STATION
- WAVE SEQUENCE SYNTHESIZER: The WAVESTATION synthesizer appeared in 1990 with its new “advanced vector synthesis system” that produced a new sound by combining and switching between multiple complex waveforms.
- The user could operate a joystick to “mix” or “transform” between four oscillators, or create a wave sequence by placing waveforms in a specific order to create rhythmic or melodic sequence patterns. In addition to these and other unique revolutionary features, the sound section has equipped the entire WAVESTATION PCM, and the parameters of the delicate parts have been fully reproduced in the software by analyzing the circuit map of the original design.
- The software provides extensive presets and waveforms found on all models in the series: WAVESTATION, WAVESTATION EX, WAVESTATION A / D, and WAVESTATION SR. In addition to a total of more than 1,500 built-in preset sounds, a massive number of PCM waveforms and additional wave sequences allow for even more varied sound production.
- MULTI EFFECTS PROCESSOR: MDE-X is equipped with 19 different effect programs carefully selected from KORG digital effects, including Compressor, Limiter, Overdrive, Equalizer (EQ), Talking Modulator, Flanger, Phaser, Chorus, Delay, and Reverb.
- The plug-in uses an effects algorithm derived from the high-quality TRITON family of synthesizers. Now you can use these effects that have defined the sound used in so many tracks of the software.
- Can pay for classes in the course of Media Browser.
- Likewise, Principal & pace labelled.
- Ready with different instruments and attributes.
- In Conclusion, EQ+ Tender Clipper+ Reverb+ Compressor (Straightforward and Fresh).
- Received the first presets as very well as some contemporary contemporary appears.
- Hard Disk Space: 1.5 GB
- Processor: 400 MHz Intel Pentium processor
- Memory (RAM): 4 GB
- 32-bit and 64-bit (VST / VST3)
- Windows 7,8 and 10
How to Download?
Click on below Download Now button. This is complete offline installer and standalone setup for KORG Legacy Collection Special Bundle For Windows. This would be working perfectly fine with compatible version of Windows