Komplete Kontrol 2.3.0 Native Instruments For Mac Free Download
Komplete Kontrol 2.3.0 released by Native Instruments, a free download package of virtual instruments and audio effects for use on any digital audio workstation that supports VST, AU and AAX plug-ins on PC and Mac.
The Komplete Instruments Kontrol 2 full version of the standalone offline installer for Windows is an easy to use tool that cleans up your workflow. It organizes all your instruments, effects, presets, loops and samples, intelligently mapping everything to your hardware so you can find, play and adjust all your sounds in one place. This free plug-in runs on any DAW and works seamlessly with any MIDI controller or with your trusted mouse and keyboard.
It brings all KOMPLETE instruments and effects, as well as more than 750 other plug-ins from 90 leading creators such as Waves, Spitfire Audio, Softube, Arturia and Output, in an intuitive workflow. All thanks to NI’s extended plug-in format, Native Kontrol Standard (NKS).
NKS now also extends to loops and samples. This means that KOMPLETE KONTROL synchronizes all your Sounds.com collections with one click and labels everything in an organized way to facilitate navigation in your DAW, and also works for all sounds in the MASCHINE and Expansions library. You can play everything with an integrated sampler, drag loops and one-shots to your DAW’s timeline or drop them on instruments that use samples like BATTERY, TRK-01 and MEAT.
Get Komplete Kontrol 2.3.0
KOMPLETE KONTROL classifies all your sounds to make it easier to navigate through the tags, so finding the perfect “analog” bass synthesizer, the “dark” sound landscape preset or the bass drum sample is as easy as describing. Plus, with an instant preview of each sound as you scroll, you don’t have to load individual plug-ins to hear how it sounds.
With Smart Play, KOMPLETE KONTROL offers new inspiring ways to act. Assign your keyboard to any of over 100 different scales and modes, play chords with one finger, effortlessly create expressive arpeggios, and more. And if you own one of our S-series keyboards, you’ll get all the visual information you need directly from the Light Guide.
Beginning producers looking for their first set of quality music creation tools will surely find that KOMPLETE START offers the perfect starting point. Band and World Sound Packs for Kontakt Player provide classical guitar, bass, ethnic percussion and drum tones that will be useful for any musical composer. Native Instruments also included a selection of presets from the premium sound libraries Analog Dreams, Ethereal Earth and Hybrid Keys.
You can hear some of the sounds included in the package by watching Andrew Huang’s embedded video below. This shows how much you can do with not much more than these open source tools. Pair the sounds included in the KOMPLETE START with a free DAW like SONAR Platinum or Tracktion T7 and let your musical adventures begin.
Overview of Native Instruments Komplete Kontrol 2 Features:
- Gather all your instruments, effects, loops and samples with a powerful free plug-in
- Explore, modify and view all your sounds
- Easily play hundreds of scales, chords, arpeggios and more with Smart Play
- Map everything perfectly to KOMPLETE KONTROL keyboards, and other controllers can be configured in seconds
- Intelligent keyboard controller for all your virtual instruments
- Professional-grade Fatar keyboards with aftertouch, available with 49 or 61 semi-heavy keys
- Ergonomic step and mod wheels, plus touch strip for expression control
- Pre-assigned control of KOMPLETE instruments and effects, as well as hundreds of Native Kontrol
- Standard (NKS) plug-ins from leading manufacturers
- Full VSTi support
- Predefined tag-based navigation – find sounds quickly and listen to instant previews
- Two high-resolution color screens for navigation, adjustments, mixing and more
- Light guide: RGB lights above each key highlight battery cells, key switches, chords, scales and more
- Deep integration with included MASCHINE Essentials and complete MASCHINE software
- Intuitive control over Logic Pro X, Ableton Live, GarageBand, Cubase and Nuendo
- 4-directional push encoder for one-handed sound browsing and project navigation
- Two assignable pedal inputs
- MIDI in / out
- USB 2.0 bus powered
Audio Plugin Auria Analog Lab 4 v220.127.116.1120 (Mac)
Technical Details and System Requirements:
Windows 10 (latest Service Pack), Intel Core i5 or equivalent CPU, 4 GB RAM
macOS 10.12, 10.13, 10.14 (latest update), Intel Core i5, 4 GB RAM
An Internet connection and a graphics card that supports OpenGL 2.1 or higher are required to download and activate this product. Once installed and activated, the product can be used offline.
4 GB RAM (6 GB recommended for large KONTAKT Instruments)
USB 2.0 or higher (cable included)
Komplete Kontrol Technical Setup Details:
- Software Full Name: Komplete Kontrol Free Download
- Download File Name:
- Download File Size: 298 MB, 320 MB.
- Application Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatibility Architecture: 64Bit (x64) 32Bit (x86)
Komplete Kontrol Free Download:
Click on below button to start Komplete Kontrol Free Download. This is complete offline installer and standalone setup for Komplete Kontrol. This would be working perfectly fine with compatible version of Windows.