IK Multimedia – MODO DRUM 1.1.3 STANDALONE, VSTi, VSTi3, AAX, AUi WIN.OSX x64
IK Multimedia MODO DRUM is IK’s first physical modeling drum virtual instrument. Using a powerful combination of modal synthesis and advanced sampling, MODO DRUM gives you the most deeply customizable virtual drum kits ever. Like our award-winning MODO BASS software, MODO DRUM delivers incredibly realistic and authentic tracks for your music, with a level of control over every detail you’ve never imagined before. Create the drum tracks of your dreams with access to every parameter for each drum in your kit, from size and tension to material and playing style, and much more.
MODO DRUM‘s innovative modal synthesis technology breaks the limitations of traditional drum sample libraries, for a new standard in realistic, natural and customizable drum tracks. The acoustic interaction of each drum is determined by its physical parameters: measurements (length, width, etc.), material, lining and much more, as well as the modeling of the playing style, the interaction of the upper head with the rest of the body of the drum, mutual vibrations of other drums and, finally, interaction with the acoustics of the room.
In short, MODO DRUM creates a sound in real time, which is based on the interaction of the musician, the percussion itself and the room, and also recreates the vibe of a real drummer. Not only will you bring your drum tracks to life, you will also develop your sound incredibly.
- Innovative real-time modal synthesis technology
- 10 Iconic Drum Kits Covering Every Music Style and Genre
- Adjust each element of the sound on the fly
- Control the entire act of drumming: kit, playstyle, drumsticks, room, and effects
- Integrated slot manager with over 1400 slots in many different styles
Some Characteristics in Detail:
- Real-time sound synthesis:
Unlike traditional sample-based virtual instruments, MODO DRUM uses IK’s award-winning modal synthesis technology and an ultra-optimized sound engine to bring your drums to life. The acoustic behavior of each drum set is determined by its physical parameters: dimensions, materials, skin, and more, as well as by modeling the playing style, the interaction of the head with the body, the sympathetic vibration of the drums with each other, and the acoustics. Interaction with the room.
In short, MODO DRUM is creating real-time sound based on the ever-changing interactions between the player, the drummer and the room, mimicking the environment of a real live drummer. Bringing your drum tracks to life, and by extension your music in general, has never been easier.
- 10 drum kits, endless possibilities:
Enter the showroom and choose one of 10 drum kits to use as a starting point. From Black Oyster to Extreme, Grungy, Plexi and more, each kit has been chosen to represent a particular style, genre or time period, and to give you the widest range of ringtones and tones possible.
- Customize your kit:
Enter the CUSTOMIZE section to add, remove, swap, and rearrange starter kit drums. For each drum in the kit, you can adjust the looks, tuning, and damping. Then adjust the diameter, height and profile of the drum housing itself. For drums, you can adjust the type and tension of the drum, and for both kick drum and drum, you can even adjust the sympathetic vibration of nearby drums! Tune the cymbals up and down, and adjust the damping to precisely shape your sound and performance. Save any item as an individual preset or save the entire kit to use your dream drum kit over and over again. With the most customization options ever seen in a battery add-on, don’t hesitate to dive in and let your creativity run wild.
- Skip the auditions, meet your drummer:
Beyond kit construction, you can also control how the “drummer” plays each drum kit in the PLAY STYLE section. You can adjust the location and precision of each drum beat to shape the sound and give your beats a more precise or relaxed feel. You can even edit the type of suit for each hand. For kick drum beaters, choose the heel up or down technique and switch between felt, plastic and wood beaters. Worried about realism? MODO DRUM’s infinite round robin feature ensures that no hit sounds identical. Just like a real drummer, it gives you a subtly different performance every time.
- Bringing the room to you:
MODO DRUM’s ROOM section lets you place your drums in an array of different environments, from a dry drum booth to IK’s own in-house recording studio, to clubs, cathedrals and more! MODO DRUM uses convolution to ensure each element of your kit interacts naturally with the space and with each other. Let it ring or add gates and compression on the room tone for even more creative drum sounds.
- Fine tuning made easy :
The MIXER built into MODO DRUM gives you total control over the recorded sound. Adjust levels and panning per element of your kit – mute or solo your elements and flip phase. Elements can be grouped in buses and each element has two sends to process multiple elements with the same FX for a more cohesive feel.
Speaking of FX, MODO DRUM includes a massive suite of 19 studio processors and effects derived from T-RackS and AmpliTube, to sculpt the final flavor of the kit. Tracks, buses, FX returns, and even the master output each host an 8-band parametric EQ plus four additional FX slots for endless sound shaping possibilities.
- Comp 2A
- Comp 76
- SL Comp
- Big Pig
Reverb & Delay
- Plate Reverb
- Room Reverb
- Inverse Reverb
- Hall Reverb
- Tape Delay
Now get your groove on:
Once you’ve dialed in your dream kit, perfected your performance, and mastered your drum mix, it’s time to start making music. Browse through MODO DRUM’s 1400+ MIDI patterns to help kick start your creativity.
Here in the GROOVES section, we’ve included smart filters to help pinpoint the exact loops you’re looking for, classified by things like genre, length, and time signature. You’ll find MIDI patterns of every style and mood here, including variations to easily build song sections. These loops are handcrafted by our team or drawn from our best-selling sample libraries to be unmistakably unique, authentic, and inspiring. Trigger these from within MODO DRUM or drag n’ drop into your DAW to explore the virtually endless possibilities.
Revolutionary new drum modeling engine
- Breakthrough physical modeling drum synthesis
- Incredible real-time control & amazing realism
- Loads faster and takes up less hard drive space
- Cutting-edge cymbal sample engine
Unique drum element controls
- Adjust both diameter and height of every drum
- Change shell profile on the fly
- Tune control to fit perfectly in the mix
- Damp control to sculpt the feel of a groove
Unique snare/kick controls
- Change snare size and tension
- It Changes kick beater type
- Change kick technique (heel up / heel down)
- Control sympathetic snare and tom resonance
Unique drum player technique controls
- Selectable hitting position
- Swap stick and head types
- Infinite velocity layers for more human feel
- Infinite round-robins for unmatched realism
Professional-sounding drum tracks every time
- 10 fully customizable drum kits
- 1400+ MIDI patterns
- 8 unique convolution-based room reverbs
- Massive suite of 19 studio processors and effects
Advanced drum software application
- Resizable GUI for perfect workflow on any display
- Smart Filters to find the right groove for your tracks
- Drag and drop grooves into your DAW for easy workflow
- Full mixer with effects derived from T-RackS & AmpliTube
- Minimal: Intel® Core™ i5 or equivalent with support for AVX instructions, 8GB of RAM (16 GB suggested), 20GB of available hard-disk space, Windows® 7, Windows® 8 or Windows® 10. ASIO compatible sound card. USB port (3.0 suggested).
- Supported Plug-in formats (64-bit): VST 2, VST 3, AAX.
- Minimal: Intel® Core™ i5 with support for AVX instructions, 8GB of RAM (16 GB suggested), 20GB of available hard-disk space, macOS 10.9 or later. USB port (3.0 suggested).
- Supported Plug-in formats (64-bit): Audio Units, VST 2, VST 3, AAX.
Download DTS-HD Master Audio Suite Encoder
How to Download:
Click on below button to start IK Multimedia MODO DRUM Free Download. This is complete offline installer and standalone setup for IK Multimedia MODO DRUM. This would be compatible with 32 bit windows.