DopeSONIX – BASS ENGINE 2 – Hip Hop & Trap, Bass 2.1 VSTi x64 Download
DopeSONIX Bass Engine has been two years since we released our best selling Bass Engine plugin, and we are very satisfied with the feedback we received from all Boom Bap manufacturers.
One request we heard more and more frequently was adding even more 808s and vintage bass instruments with analog sound, so here at DopeVST we made sure to fill this instrument with bold 808s, Moog-style subwoofers, futuristic deep pads, and a great sound. piano and electric bass collection. If you have Bass Engine 1 and 2 in your collection, you have almost every bass sound you could use in hip-hop production, hands down!
- 300 Hip Hop bass instruments, including 808, Sub Bass, Vintage Bass and more
- Treated with a Drawmer 1961 dual vacuum tube EQ for warmth and punch
- Integrated volume, pan, pan and tone controls
- Built-in flexible ADSR controls
- Integrated high and low pass filter
- Mono, Poly and Legato modes
- Smooth, normal and hard speed modes.
- Ultra low CPU usage [perfect if you have a low spec laptop / tablet / PC / MAC]
- Ultra-fast patch loading [browse patches in very fast times]
- Program your bass lines manually or use a MIDI / USB controller / keyboard / MPD
Some Features in Detail:
- BASS ENGINE – Hip Hop / Bass
In our experience there are generally two types of bass synth, the 30Gb monsters that have twelve velocity layers on each note, multiple round robins and an unlimited number of options or the contemporary plug-ins that are aimed at electronic producers who love the real low end bass and electronic sound. Bass Engine is the brand new alternative
- Three Decades of Hip Hop Bass
With Bass Engine we have studied the last three decades of Hip Hop production and have the selected the most representative bass sounds of that era. These basses include everything from dusty jazzy upright bass to floor shaking 808’s and everything in between.
The 1990’s were the golden era of Hip Hop, common production techniques involved the heavy use of sampling with machines such as the MPC 60 MKII or the SP-1200. Bass lines where usually made with bass notes and lines sampled from old Funk, Soul and RnB 12” vinyl records. The first 100 presets in Bass Engine represent this unique sound so be prepared for crackly upright basses, deep Moog tones, live electric samples and abstract jazzy bass sounds.
During the 2000’s Production techniques changed slightly with more and more producers using hardware bass synths to achieve a nice deep and punchy sound. The Emu Mo’ Phatt was a popular rack module among some while the ASR-10 and MPC 3000 samplers were still heavily used by the traditional cratediggers. The second 100 presets in Bass Engine represent this smoother sound so you will discover deep dirty basses, solid sub’s, fat Triton patches and clean vinyl cuts.
The 2010’s have been dominated by the synth, sub-bass and 808 sound. Whether its Hip Hop, Trap, Dubstep or even Reggae. These highly produced yet deep ‘n’ dirty bass sounds have been devastating clubs and festivals throughout the world.
System Requirements For DopeSONIX – Bass Engine VST:
- You will Need HDD Space: 100 MB of free space required.
- OS You will Need To Run this App: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10.
- Central Processing Unit [CPU]: Intel Dual Core processor or later.
- Random Access Memory [RAM]: 1 GB of RAM required.
How to install?
- First, get the DMG file from the download link below
- Then install it on your Mac OS
- The package is already broken
- That’s it, enjoy!