Audified MixChecker Pro Free Download Latest Version
Audified MixChecker Pro is an impressive plugin created as an assistant in the material mixing process to simplify and speed up the process. This plugin will save you a lot of your precious time.
This application has many new features that allow you to simulate the exact environment as well as the devices of your listeners.
This ultimate mixing assistant will help you get better mixes instantly. MixChecker (VST / AAX / AU plugin) saves your precious time. Connect it to your project’s master track as the last segment of your listening chain and quickly turn your studio monitors into classic reference monitors or various consumer devices.
Audified MixChecker Pro Free Download
Consumers – the people you’re mixing your content for – aren’t using high-end studio monitors. They watch TV, listen to music in their cars. They even use their desktop, tablet and smartphone speakers or their headphones. You need your mix to sound great despite the terrible conditions your audience uses.
Audited – MixChecker Pro can easily create sets of simulations by simply dragging the selected simulations in any order to the MixChecker buttons. All characteristics are recently measured and the engine for processing is different with very low latency and better phase linearity. The buttons have several different adjustable parameters and you can assign a simulation device to several different buttons.
Allows you to add audio background with adjustable volume. It has the Auto Advance feature that will navigate through the simulations for you. Audited: MixChecker Pro turns your studio monitors into consumer devices.
It will add the background noise and simulate the distortion. All in all Audified – MixChecker Pro is an impressive plugin created as an assistant in the material mixing process to simplify and speed up the process
Audified MixChecker Pro Features:
- An impressive plugin created as an assistant in the material mixing process to simplify and speed up the process.
- You will save much of your valuable time.
- I got a ton of new features that allow you to simulate exact environments as well as the devices of your listeners.
- You can easily create sets of simulations simply by dragging the selected simulations in any order to the MixChecker buttons.
- The buttons have several different adjustable parameters and you can assign a simulation device to several different buttons.
- Allows you to add an audio background with adjustable volume.
- I got the Auto Advance feature that will navigate through the simulations for you.
- Turn your studio monitors into consumer devices.
- It will add the background noise and simulate the distortion.
WHAT’S NEW IN MIXCHECKER PRO?
- New simulations. All characteristics are measured again, the processing engine is completely different with lower latency and better phase linearity. There are no simple impulse responses inside.
Create sets of simulations. Drag the selected simulations in any order to the MixChecker buttons. Save your selection to various “Button Sets” along with the width of the stereo base and the volume level of each button.
- Custom settings and button labels. The MixChecker buttons have several adjustable parameters. You can even assign a simulated device to multiple buttons, each with different settings. To distinguish them, there could be a custom label above each button.
- Distortion. We are experts in exact modeling of distortions and clipping, whether of speakers, amplifiers, preamps and other circuits. We used this experience and added modeling of these distortions to MixChecker Pro.
- Background noise. MixChecker adds the ability to add an audio background with adjustable volume. The combination with simulated devices is quite sophisticated: when you select the simulation of phones, the path of the noise is simulated through the headphones and the ears, so you hear the realistic combination of the mix played from the headphones and the noise that comes from the headphones from outside.
- Automatic advance. It is not necessary to examine simulations manually. The adjustable auto-advance feature does it for you.
- Advanced stereo modes. Except in Simple Mono mode, MixChecker offers channel swapping, listening to each channel separately on both monitors. In addition, each simulation has an adjustable width of the stereo base.
- Web browser, iOS and Android remote control. MixChecker Pro comes with a web browser, mobile phone, or tablet control. You can walk around your studio checking the final mix, save your precious screen size. The remote is in beta now and the iOS version will be available in a few days after approval.
- And more improvements, such as interface zoom, calibration.
- We have removed the compensation buttons. In some cases they helped the simulation process, but for many speakers it had a negative impact on the fidelity of the simulation. See full explanation in user manual.
Technical Setup Details
- Software Full Name: Audified – MixChecker Pro
- Setup File Name: Setup_MixChecker_Pro_v1.0.1.exe
- Full Setup Size: 115 MB
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatibility Architecture: 32 Bit (x86) / 64 Bit (x64)
- Latest Version Release Added On: 04th Sep 2019
- Developers: Audified
System Requirements For Audified MixChecker Pro:
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/8.1/10
- Memory (RAM): 1 GB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 200 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or later.
Audified – MixChecker Pro Free Download
Click on below button to start Audified – MixChecker Pro Free Download. This is complete offline installer and standalone setup for Audified – MixChecker Pro. This would be compatible with both 32 bit and 64 bit windows.