Ashampoo Audio Recorder Free 188.8.131.52 (1430)
Ashampoo Audio Recorder Free is the hassle-free voice and music recorder for capturing audio from your microphone or sound card (loopback).
Create voice memos or use the loopback feature to capture everything you hear, be it audio from your browser or any other audio source. Just select the source, click Burn, and you’re done.
The very user-friendly interface supports multiple output formats, including MP3, WMA, OGG, WAV, FLAC, OPUS, and APE. And with high-quality sample rates up to 48 kHz, the program is a great choice for recording broadcasts, podcasts, and music. Recordings are arranged in a fully playable built-in media library, making reviewing and renaming files incredibly easy. Plus, the built-in clipping function ensures that you get exactly the audio parts you want, and in just a few clicks.
A simple tool for simple needs:
There are many complex programs designed for sound recording and editing. While these may offer you tons of features, they also have steep learning curves; so unless you’re practicing to become a music producer or a sound engineer, you’re probably looking for a free tool that just lets you record audio on your PC, like Ashampoo Audio Recorder Free.
The app can record the sound coming from any microphone connected to your computer, or it can just record audio directly from your sound card (through loopback). This means that you can capture anything that you play on your computer: movies, YouTube videos, audiobooks, system sounds, you name it.
A recording can then be saved in one of many formats, including MP3, WAV, FLAC or OGG; you can also adjust the sample rate and bit rate of the audio file, and choose if you want the sound to be stereo or mono. While Ashampoo Audio Recorder Free is doubtlessly a simple sound tool, it certainly doesn’t lack versatility.
- Hassle-free audio recording
- Record from your microphone or sound card (“What you hear”)
- Output formats: MP3, WMA, OGG, WAV, FLAC, OPUS, APE
- Media library with recorded clips
- Audio Trim
- File name change
- Built-in audio player
- Quick access to files through the media library
- Record music, broadcasts, podcasts, and audiobooks
- Turn your PC into a dictaphone
- Ashampoo Audio Recorder Free Simple & Fast Download!
- Works with All Windows (64/32 bit) versions!
- Ashampoo Audio Recorder Free Latest Version!
- Fully compatible with Windows 10
Some Features in Detail:
- Likewise, Allow you to choose your sounds. Sound, stereophonic (stereo) or mono audio (mono).
- Allows you to adjust the sample rate as well as bit rate of the audio file.
- Got a large microphone button in the center of interface which upon clicking will start recording sound.
- It can help they have to have file formats that include MP3, WAV, and France, or OGG…
- Can handle almost everything you play is like YouTube videos, movies, Audiobooks, and system sounds, etc.
- An impressive application which will allow you to record audio content from your microphone or directly from your sound card.
- Its simple and intuitive user interface.
- You will Need HDD Space: 50 MB of free space required.
- Random Access Memory [RAM]: 1 GB of RAM required.
- Central Processing Unit [CPU]: Intel Pentium 4 or later.
- OS You will Need To Run this App: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10
How to Install?
Click on below button to start Free Download. This is complete offline installer and standalone setup for Sticky Ashampoo Audio Recorder. This would be compatible with both 32 bit and 64 bit windows.