Arturia Analog Lab 4 v220.127.116.1197 (Mac) Audio Plugin Free Download
Arturia Analog Lab 4 provides access to thousands of keyboard sounds and presets from Arturia’s award-winning V Collection. It is a simple and intuitive interface made for any type of music creator. On your computer. Without grids. Without batteries. Analog Lab 4 offers simplified, tag-based access to over 6,000 of the most popular presets from our award-winning V Collection of 21 faithfully modeled vintage keyboards, including combinations and effects.
You can even save the presets required for a show to a playlist to play during shows. Analog Lab 4 is also the command center for all of your V Collection keyboards, giving you full editing access to any complete instrument you own. Everything you need for creativity and inspiration is here at Analog Lab 4. Welcome to your new collection of keyboard sounds. SoundToys The Ultimate Effects Solution 5.3.2 (VST)
Analog Lab offers simplified access to thousands of the best keyboard and synth presets from our award-winning V collection. Whether you’re a music producer, live artist, sound designer, or just a fan of vintage synths and keyboards.
- simple design, expansive sound: Analog Lab has a simplified, organized and intuitive interface. The main controls of the instrument are easily accessible. Plus, get access to sounds from over 30 classic keyboards and synths, like the Jup-8V, Prophet V, and Mini V from the Arturia V Collection.
- more than 6,500 presets: Every preset in Analog Lab is marked, categorized, and searchable. Start your musical ideas and get inspired by thousands of presets created by professional sound designers.
- mix and match instrument sounds: Analog Lab allows you to combine two different instruments to create your own unique sound. Go further and layer your sound with over 10 different types of effects, such as delay, reverb, distortion, multiple filters, and more.
- With concert mode and stage display, easily access your patches and control instrument parameters in real time with any MIDI keyboard controller.
- The original hardware / software hybrid synthesizer
- Updated with sounds from V Collection 5
- Over 5,000 sounds from some of the best sound designers in the industry
- Updated browser to find your sound quickly
- Multiple mode to create your own layers, splits and add effects
- Automatic parameter mapping for Arturia keyboards
- Parameters easily assigned to other MIDI controllers
- Stand-alone or plug-in operation (VST-AU)
- Full default edition available to owners of our synthesizers
- User interface is automatically configured to match your Arturia controller
what the arturia 4 analog laboratory includes:
- Over 6,500 sounds and presets from top sound designers.
V Collection Suite Presets (ARP 2600 V, B-3 V, CS-80 V, CZ V, Farfisa V, Jup-8 V, Matrix-12 V, Mellotron V, Mini V, Modular V, Prophet V, Prophet VS, SEM V, Solina V, Stage-73 V, Synclavier V, Synthi V, Piano V, Continental Vox, Wurli V, Buchla Easel V, Clavinet V, DX7 V and CMI V)
- Multimode to create layers and splits and add effects.
- 10 built-in effects like compressor, reverb, delay, distortion, chorus, and more.
- Automatic parameter mapping for Arturia keyboards.
- Publisher: Arturia
- Product: Analog Lab 4
- Version: 18.104.22.16897
- Formats: AAX, VST3, VST, SAL
- Bit Depth: 64-bit
- Operating System: Windows
How to Install?
- Click the link below to download the file
- Extract the file and open the folder
- Run the given setup